A recent survey found that a quarter of households that own a car can’t put it in the garage because they keep too many items, junk, DIY and garden tools.
With our excellent garage clean-up services, we can help you restore your garage to a valuable space for your car and other useful tools and machinery. We’ll remove junk, bulky waste and unwanted furniture for you at affordable prices.
What’s Garage Waste Removal & Why Would You Need It?
A garage clean-out is much more than just a garage junk removal. It also includes loading, transporting, organising, disposing and recycling your items! In addition, the process consists of cleaning out your garage and removing all unwanted items.
We are a UK network of garage rubbish clearance specialists; we load up and remove all the waste from your garage. You can rest assured that every item our junk haulers remove will be handled correctly.
Garage Waste Types
Our garage clean-out services offer a one-stop solution for your garage. These include but are not limited to:
- Used oil recycling & oil filter disposal
- Coolant disposal & recyclate
- Used oil & oil filter
- Old batteries & contaminated fuels
- Cardboard and used tires
- Antifreeze and aerosols
- Plastics and paint containers
These materials are not so easy to get rid of; care must be taken when disposing of them!
Benefits of Cleaning Out Your Garage
A clean garbage means:
- Fewer pests: Piles of junk you haven’t sorted in years can become a breeding ground for insects and rodents, and old pet food you forgot about can invite hungry critters.
- Better organisation: it’s much easier to find needed items than to dig through piles of junk boxes.
- Extra space: even if you don’t use your garage for your car, you may want to use it for other purposes, like a craft room, laundry room, dorm room, granny flat, man cave, workshop, music room or playroom.
- A more appealing space: clean garages are more aesthetically pleasing than dirty ones. Studies show that the tidier a room is, the calmer and more focused people feel.
A Removal Company or DIY?
What’s preferable when it comes to garage clear-out: hiring a removal company or doing the decluttering yourself? Here are the main reasons why you should hire a rubbish removal company.
- Convenience: if you hire a reputable company, they’ll take care of everything. You don’t have to worry about removing piles of garbage from your home or business.
- Health and safety: if you try to remove the trash yourself, it can be dangerous depending on the type and amount. You can get cuts, abrasions and bruises while removing the garbage.
- Cost-effective: The average cost of garage clean-out can be significantly reduced if you get professionals to do the work. They’ll keep vermin away and ensure that the waste is disposed of hygienically and promptly.
- Reliability, efficiency, expertise: Many companies that clean out garages train their employees to handle waste efficiently. They know how to distinguish between different types of trash and what to expect when cleaning your garage.
Last but not least, hiring a professional company for waste disposal is an environmentally friendly move. Why? Because we know how to do it right. In fact, waste disposal is more manageable and not a problem nowadays. At Bow Waste Removal, we offer quality garage clear-out services at affordable prices. Give us a call today.